To use Sezzle as a payment method with Amazon, you'll need a Sezzle Virtual Card, an Amazon account, and a Sezzle Premium or Anywhere membership.
To place an Amazon order with Sezzle:
- Open the Sezzle mobile app and find Amazon.
- Add the items you’d like to purchase to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Create a purchase request for the amount of your total.
- When it is time to add your payment method, tap the “Pay with Sezzle” button and copy/paste your Sezzle Virtual Card details in the payment section.
For premium users, transactions will only be approved when you order through the Sezzle app.
If you received a notification from Amazon that payment revision is needed, this is likely because you need to create a purchase request first. You can do so on the Virtual Card tab of the Sezzle App. For more information on purchase requests, click here.
Items that cannot be purchased with Sezzle
Please be aware that the following items cannot be purchased using Sezzle on Amazon:
- Gift Cards
- Wireless Service Plans
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Digital Kindle Products purchased as a subscription
- Food prepared and delivered from a restaurant
- Amazon Appstore
- Prime Now
- Amazon Pay Places
Please ensure that your cart does not contain any of these items before checking out, as orders including these items will be declined.