There are several common checkout issues you may encounter when trying to place an order online with Sezzle:
Sezzle is not an available payment option during checkout.
- If you don't see Sezzle as a payment method during the checkout process, there is a chance the merchant either deactivated Sezzle or has an order value requirement.
- The merchant may also be experiencing some technical issues.
- It is possible you are logged into ShopPay or attempting to complete your order via Express Checkout. Both of these situations would cause Sezzle not to appear as a payment method option.
- Recommendation: We recommend ensuring that you are logged out of ShopPay, fill out the shipping information and continue to the payment method screen, and, if neither of those work, contacting the merchant. They will be able to let you know if they are having a technical issue and the current payment methods they are currently accepting.
Sezzle login issues
- If you're able to navigate to the login screen and run into issues logging in, please review this link to troubleshoot any issues regarding logging into your Sezzle account.
- If you were able to log in but still got declined for your order, please review this link to understand common decline reasons.
Recommendation: If you were able to get to the login screen but experienced some other kind of issue, please use the "Submit Request" button at the top of the page to get in touch. Additionally, providing any screenshots, you may have will assist us with troubleshooting!