If you are having trouble getting logged into your Sezzle account, you’ve come to the right place! There are typically a few reasons that we find shoppers are having login issues, so hopefully one of the following can be of assistance to you.
I forgot my PIN
If you need to reset your PIN, follow these steps:
- Click here.
- Enter your phone number and select “Continue.”
- Input the code we text you.
- Check your email and follow the link to the PIN reset screen
Please note, if you are trying to reset your PIN on a mobile device, make sure you are logged out of your Sezzle account both in the browser and in your Sezzle app before completing the steps above.
I'm not getting the one-time passcode texts
If you aren’t receiving one-time passcode texts, there are a couple of troubleshooting steps you can take.
- Make sure your phone is actively connected to a cellular network. Often, a quick test call to a familiar number will confirm that the connection is active, as well as pull in any pending text messages.
- Confirm that your carrier or messaging app is not blocking our texts, for example, if you have messages from unknown senders disabled, our texts may not come through.
I'm not getting the verification email
If you're not getting the verification email from us, please make sure you are checking the correct email inbox. Sometimes we see shoppers who have two very similar email addresses on different platforms, like firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, and this can cause confusion. If your inbox doesn't have any messages from Sezzle, they might be going to spam/junk, or you may need to check any other email account you have.
I changed my phone number
To read more about how to get logged in after changing your phone number, click here.