If you want to return or exchange your purchase, please follow the steps below.
Follow the merchant’s return instructions
- Returns are subject to each store’s policies, so please check the store’s website for more information and instructions on how to make a return.
- Please note: Some merchants require an RMA (return merchandise authorization), have a specific location that returned items must be mailed to, or have fixed timelines regarding when returned items must be received. Additionally, if an item is considered "final sale," it often can't be returned under any circumstances.
Reach out to us
- If your installment due date is approaching and you need extra time to finalize your return, use this link to reschedule your installment, or let us know and we can help with the rescheduling process.
- We strongly advise against mailing an order marked "return to sender," as it may go to the wrong destination and void the return.
Request a tracking number
- If you're mailing an order back to a merchant following their return policies, use a carrier that provides you with a tracking number for proof of delivery back to the merchant.
- If your return is not recognized by the merchant, we can only assist further if you can provide us with the package tracking information.
- If you have returned an order to the physical store, please keep proof of the return until it has been processed.
Check your Customer Dashboard for updates
- As soon as the merchant sends us a refund, we'll let you know. Your payment plan will be updated automatically and we will send you an email detailing exactly what’s changed.
- If you have any questions regarding the status of your return or refund eligibility, please contact the merchant directly.
If a merchant has issued you a refund, you can learn more about the refund process here.