All Sezzle orders are allowed one free reschedule per order. Once you have used this free reschedule, you may be offered additional reschedules for a fee; however, this may not be available for all shoppers. If the ability to reschedule a payment is unavailable on your dashboard, see Why can't I reschedule my payment?
Payments can only be moved up to two weeks from their original due date. You cannot place any new orders until all rescheduled installments on your account are paid in full. Rescheduling for an earlier date does not incur fees or impact your ability to place new orders.
To reschedule a payment, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Sezzle account and navigate to the "Orders" tab.
- Select "Active orders” and select the order with the payment you want to reschedule.
- Click “Reschedule” and select the payment.
- Select the new desired due date and “Continue.”
- Review the information carefully one more time and click “Reschedule Payment.”
Things to remember:
- Once you hit confirm, the reschedule is finalized, so make sure to review it thoroughly!
- We recommend rescheduling payments at least 48 hours before the due date to ensure the reschedule is successful. If you reschedule a payment within 48 hours of the date it was originally due, we cannot guarantee the reschedule will be successful. The installment may still be charged as originally scheduled.
- Once a rescheduling fee has been added, moving the date to an earlier date will not remove the fee.
You can always pay off installments early for no charge. To learn more about this process, see How do I pay off an order in full or early?
If you would like an additional free reschedule on every order, we encourage you to join one of our subscription programs, Sezzle Premium or Anywhere! Along with one additional free reschedule, you will also gain access to Premium Support, hundreds of additional Premium merchants, and more. To learn more, see the resources below:
Sezzle Fees may not apply to shoppers in certain regions—please review our user agreement for more information. Where imposed, fee amounts are determined by individual state regulations and will reflect on your Sezzle account accordingly based on your location.