Sometimes life happens and you can’t make your payments when they were originally scheduled. That’s ok! It’s exactly why we offer one free reschedule on every order—we want to empower you to make smart financial decisions. See below for more about how Sezzle rescheduling works.
Depending on your state’s guidelines, you may be able to reschedule your payments up to three times, subject to a fee. So, even though payments can only be moved out two weeks at a time from their originally scheduled dates, you may have two additional reschedules that can be used to move payments again, if needed. The second and third reschedules will just require your approval for a fee* that is charged with the installment.
To reschedule an installment, simply follow the steps below:
- Log into your Sezzle dashboard
- Navigate to your “Orders” tab and click on “View Order” next to the order you want to reschedule
- Select “Reschedule” next to your payment
- Choose a new date on the calendar, check the box if you want to reschedule the rest of your payments, and then confirm!
When rescheduling, you can also choose to reschedule the rest of your payments at the same time by selecting the box in the screenshot below.
You can always pay off installments early for no charge. To learn more about this process, please read more here.
- Once you hit confirm, the reschedule is finalized, so make sure to review thoroughly!
- If you don't select the option to automatically reschedule the remaining installments, you will need to manually reschedule them and you may be charged the rescheduling fee.
- We recommend rescheduling payments at least 48 hours before the due date to ensure the reschedule is successful. If you reschedule a payment within 48 hours of the day that it was originally due, we cannot guarantee the reschedule will be successful, and the installment may still be charged as originally scheduled.
- Once a rescheduling fee has been added, moving the date to an earlier date will not remove the fee.
*Where imposed, fee amounts are determined by individual state regulations and will reflect accordingly on your Sezzle account upon reschedule or failed payment.