If you find yourself in a situation where you haven't received your order, please use the following information to help determine your next steps.
Track your delivery
- Use the tracking number provided by the merchant for updates on your order’s estimated delivery date.
- If your tracking number shows delivery, but you haven't received the package, we recommend reaching out to the carrier directly for the most up-to-date information regarding your shipment and/or to open a claim.
- If you find that your order has been shipped to the wrong address, reaching out to the carrier directly will be the best source of a resolution.
Review your order
- Determine if any of your items are pre-ordered or have extended processing times. The merchant’s policies and processing times can typically be found in the FAQ section on their website.
Contact the merchant
- If no shipping information is available or your delivery is delayed, please contact the merchant directly. Only the merchant is able to help you locate your delivery or potentially replace your purchase if it got lost.
Reach out to us
- If you've confirmed that your order should have shipped per the merchant's policies, and you still haven't received tracking information, please log into your Sezzle dashboard and follow the steps here to open a dispute.
- Once our dispute team receives this form, they will evaluate your situation over the next 2-3 business days and update you with next steps as soon as they can. Keep an eye on your email and/or text messages for these next steps, as the dispute team may require additional information in order to proceed. It’s important that you save all relevant documentation until the issue is resolved.
Reschedule your payments
- Feel free to reschedule your installments until the situation with the merchant has been resolved.
- Click here for more information on how to reschedule a payment.