If you have access to your account and old phone number, you can easily update your phone number.
Changing Your Phone Number in the Dashboard
- Log in here and select the "Account" tab. (If you do so from the Sezzle app, you will be redirected to a web browser to change your phone number.)
- Then select "Personal Information" and the "edit" button under the phone number listed.
- Provide your new number and confirm your identity with a one-time password sent to the new phone number.
If you do not have access to your account, we require more information to keep your account safe. You’ll need to remember your PIN and have access to the email associated with your account. If you do not have either of those items, please see the resources below before attempting to change your number:
- Help Article: I forgot my PIN. How do I reset it so I can log in?
- Help Article: I was supposed to receive a verification email, but it's not appearing in my inbox.
Changing Your Phone Number Without Logging In
- Click here to get started.
- Enter your old phone number.
- Enter 4-digit PIN.
- Enter the 6-digit code sent to the email on file.
- Enter your new number.
You'll then be prompted to verify your identity using the email address listed on your account.
Note: If you opened a new Sezzle account with your new phone number, you must close that before you can update your original account. Maintaining one Sezzle account is crucial because we want to ensure you can preserve any order history, and you lose that when you open a new account. To close it, log in, select "Account," "Personal Information," and finally, "Close Account.”