Sezzle’s pay-in-full option allows you to build Sezzle spending history, earn up to 2% back in Sezzle Spend on eligible pay-in-full orders, and, where relevant, have seamless Virtual Card checkout.
How does pay-in-full work?
- While shopping online, in the Sezzle app or your dashboard, simply select “1 payment” at checkout.
- For in-store checkout or with your Sezzle Virtual card, enable pay-in-full and set up Approval Assist. From the Sezzle app, go to “Virtual Card,” select “Payment Plans,” and click “Approval Assist” or” Pay in 1” to learn more. Note that once you approve enabling either of these features, this will cause any Sezzle Virtual Card purchase to be processed in one payment instead of four.
Like regular Sezzle purchases, there is no interest, and the merchant is paid in full immediately, so they can start processing your order as soon as it is placed.
We do not have a way to guarantee the availability of Approval Assist for all shoppers now. You also must be eligible for a Sezzle Virtual Card. See What is the Sezzle Virtual Card, and how do I sign up?
How do refunds work if I use the pay-in-full feature?
Refunds work the same as they would using the traditional 6-week installment plan. Because the order is paid off, if a refund is issued, it will be returned to the payment method used to complete the order. See How do refunds work? and How do refunds work with purchases made with a Sezzle Virtual Card?
My order was paid in full by mistake or because of Approval Assist. Can I get a refund or revert to the pay-in-4 plan?
Once an order is placed, there is no way to change payment plans, cancel, or refund the purchase without going through the merchant. You can opt out of Approval Assist anytime from the “Virtual Card” tab in the Sezzle app.
Is there a maximum amount of orders I can place using Pay-in-Full?
Yes, a limit of $1,500 per purchase and $5,000 per month can be placed using Pay-in-Full.
Things to remember:
- Other order declines may still apply. See Virtual card declines and how to avoid them or Other decline scenarios for more information.
- The amount of Sezzle Spend earned on Pay-in-full orders will vary by merchant.
- Pay-in-full purchases are not eligible for Sezzle Rewards points.
- Pay-in-full transactions will not be reported to credit bureaus as part of Sezzle Up.
The Sezzle Virtual Card is only available for shoppers in the U.S. at this time. No international purchases will be accepted.