Sometimes life happens and you can’t make your payments when they were originally scheduled. That’s ok! It’s exactly why we offer one free reschedule on every order—we want to empower you to make smart financial decisions.
Depending on your state’s guidelines, you may be able to reschedule your payments up to three times, subject to a fee. So, even though payments can only be moved out two weeks at a time from their originally scheduled dates, you may have two additional reschedules that can be used to move payments again, if needed. The second and third reschedules will just require your approval for a fee* that is charged with the installment.
Please note: should you have any rescheduled payments on your account will be unable to place new orders until you are caught up on your current payments.
To reschedule an installment, simply follow the steps below:
- Log into your Sezzle dashboard
- Navigate to your “Orders” tab and click on “View Order” next to the order you want to reschedule
- Select “Reschedule” next to your payment
- Choose a new date on the calendar and then confirm!
You can always pay off installments early for no charge. To learn more about this process, please read more here.
- Once you hit confirm, the reschedule is finalized, so make sure to review thoroughly!
- We recommend rescheduling payments at least 48 hours before the due date to ensure the reschedule is successful. If you reschedule a payment within 48 hours of the day that it was originally due, we cannot guarantee the reschedule will be successful, and the installment may still be charged as originally scheduled.
- Once a rescheduling fee has been added, moving the date to an earlier date will not remove the fee.
- If you find that you are unable to reschedule, here are some reasons why:
- You may be out of the reschedules allowed for that order. You will need to pay off the remaining payments as scheduled.
- You may have a failed or outstanding payment on your account that you need to resolve. Once you settle that payment, you should be able to reschedule other payments again. Learn more about failed payments here.
- You may be declined if attempting to place a new order after rescheduling a payment if you haven't begun to make payments again to Sezzle. However, pay off all of your rescheduled installments and you will be able to start shopping again!
*Where imposed, fee amounts are determined by individual state regulations and will reflect accordingly on your Sezzle account upon reschedule or failed payment.