Sometimes life happens, and you can’t make your payments when they were originally scheduled. That’s ok! It’s exactly why we offer one free reschedule on every order.
You may be able to reschedule your payments up to three times, subject to a fee. The second and third reschedules will just require your approval for a fee* that is charged with the installment. Payments can only be moved two weeks out from their original due date, and you will be unable to place any new orders until all rescheduled installments on your account are paid in full.
If the ability to reschedule a payment is not available on your dashboard, please see this article for more information
To reschedule an installment, simply follow the steps below:
- Log into your Sezzle dashboard
- Navigate to your “Orders” tab and click on “View Order” next to the order you want to reschedule
- Select “Reschedule” next to your payment
- Choose a new date on the calendar and then confirm!
If the ability to reschedule a payment is not available on your dashboard, please see this article for more information.
You can always pay off installments early for no charge. To learn more about this process, please read more here.
If you would like an additional reschedule on every order, we encourage you to join Sezzle Premium! Along with one free reschedule, you will also gain access to Premium Support and hundreds of additional Premium merchants. To learn more and join today, click here and navigate to the Premium tab in the dashboard.
Things to remember:
- Once you hit confirm, the reschedule is finalized, so make sure to review thoroughly!
- We recommend rescheduling payments at least 48 hours before the due date to ensure the reschedule is successful. If you reschedule a payment within 48 hours of the day that it was originally due, we cannot guarantee the reschedule will be successful, and the installment may still be charged as originally scheduled.
- Once a rescheduling fee has been added, moving the date to an earlier date will not remove the fee.
*Where imposed, fee amounts are determined by individual state regulations and will reflect accordingly on your Sezzle account upon reschedule or failed payment.