I forgot my PIN | I'm not getting the one-time passcode texts | I'm not getting the verification email | I changed my phone number | How do I use my fingerprint to sign in? | I'm having trouble logging in with my fingerprint
If you are having trouble getting logged into your Sezzle account, you’ve come to the right place! There are typically a few reasons that we find shoppers are having login issues, so hopefully one of the following can be of assistance to you.
I forgot my PIN
If you need to reset your PIN, follow these steps:
- Click here or visit sezzle.com/pin.
- Enter your phone number and select “Continue.”
- Input the code we text you.
- Check your email and follow the link to the PIN reset screen
Please note, if you are trying to reset your PIN on a mobile device, make sure you are logged out of your Sezzle account both in the browser and in your Sezzle app before completing the steps above.
I'm not getting the one-time passcode texts
If you aren’t receiving one-time passcode texts, there are a couple of troubleshooting steps you can take.
- Make sure your phone is actively connected to a cellular network. Often, a quick test call to a familiar number will confirm that the connection is active, as well as pull in any pending text messages.
- Confirm that your carrier or messaging app is not blocking our texts, for example, if you have messages from unknown senders disabled, our texts may not come through.
I'm not getting the verification email
If you're not getting the verification email from us, please make sure you are checking the correct email inbox. Sometimes we see shoppers who have two very similar email addresses on different platforms, like firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, and this can cause confusion. If your inbox doesn't have any messages from Sezzle, they might be going to spam/junk, or you may need to check any other email account you have.
I changed my phone number
To read more about how to get logged in after changing your phone number, click here.
How do I use my fingerprint to sign in?
To enable biometric sign-in and use your fingerprint to access your Sezzle dashboard, follow these steps.
- Log into your Sezzle dashboard.
- Navigate to “Account.”
- Click on “Security.”
- Toggle the switch next to “Use fingerprint to sign in,” confirm your fingerprint, and you’re done!*
*Please note, your device may be enabled to accept a Face ID as a form of biometric identification, so this step will be tailored to the specifics of your device.
I'm having trouble logging in with my fingerprint
Firstly, make sure you are using version 3.0.9 of the Sezzle app or higher. If you still aren’t able to use your biometric sign-in, whether with your fingerprint or your Face ID, please use your phone number and PIN to log into your Sezzle dashboard instead. If you continue to experience issues, we recommend checking the configuration of your biometric ID in your device’s settings menu.