If you’d like to make one (or all) of your payments early, that's awesome! All you need to do is:
- Log into your Sezzle account and navigate to the Orders tab.
- From "Upcoming Payments,” click “Pay.”
- Check the payment(s) you’d like to Pay Now.
- Ensure the desired payment method is selected. The payment method cannot be updated after confirming.
- Click confirm.
- This method is the only way to use a prepaid card to pay off installments.
- Any bundled installments will appear as one transaction on your payment method for the total amount of all payments added together.
- Once you have selected "Confirm," we cannot cancel or adjust the payment.
We don't charge any interest, so there's no direct benefit to paying off an order early. However, paying off an order in full early means you can now use those funds to make another purchase, so we recommend doing so if you've been declined for orders in the past.
If you have any issues with your payments not bundling correctly—for example, if your Sezzle account does not reflect all payments that have been made or your payment method shows an incorrect transaction amount—please let us know through one of our contact methods here.