Once you’ve signed up for Sezzle Premium and purchased a gift card, complete the following steps to send a gift card you've purchased to a friend:
- Go to Account and click on Gift Cards.
- Select the Gift Card you want to share.
- Click on the “Send Gift Card” button.
- Fill out the contact information for the person you’d like to send it to and the date it is to be sent. We have you type the email twice to ensure it’s verified and going to the right person.
- Click confirm.
- When successful, you’ll get a confirmation screen and, on the pre-selected date, the recipient will also have received the gift card as an email with your special message.
Once a gift card is sent, it cannot be resent. However, the gift card will be eligible until the amount on the gift card is actually redeemed. So if the recipient loses the gift card and/or email sent by you from the Sezzle app, go to Account > Gift Cards > Used > click on the gift card > screenshot the gift card barcode/gift card number, then send this to the friend so they may still be able to redeem the gift card.
To view past gift cards that have already been sent or marked as used, go to “Used.”
You can learn more on how to buy gift cards and more information here -> How do I shop at exclusive in-app stores?
Note: The purchase of any gift card is final. We are not able to cancel, refund, or adjust gift card amounts. If you receive a refund on your order, the store will typically issue store credit. We recommend reading the store's policies on gift card orders before placing an order.
Sending gift cards is available for select Sezzle shoppers who are either Premium subscribers or have access to exclusive in-app stores. We do not have a way to guarantee gift cards will be available for a specific individual. We recommend checking back later in the Sezzle app if you do not see certain brands.