When you create a Sezzle account, we verify your email address for security and fraud prevention. If you experience issues during the verification process, you can take a few troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
- Ensure your email address was entered correctly without any typos. If you find an error in your email address, you can change it in your dashboard. Follow the instructions here to do so.
- Check your spam and trash folders.
- Make sure you do not have another Sezzle account. If you have a duplicate Sezzle account, follow the instructions here to close it.
- Wait about 5-10 minutes to receive the verification email.
I received the email to verify my email address, but the code is not working.
- If multiple verification emails were sent, please enter the code from the most recent email.
- Make sure you enter the code exactly as it appears in your email.
How do I verify my email address if I already have a Sezzle account?
Email verification is not required for existing Sezzle accounts, but we recommend verifying your email address to ensure your account's security. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Log into your Sezzle dashboard.
- Navigate to "Account."
- Click on "Personal Information."
- Under "Email," there will be an option to resend the email verification code.
- Check your email inbox for the verification email.