To create a Sezzle account, we require email verification for new shopper accounts. We do this to protect your data, payment information, and Sezzle account from potential fraud.
I did not receive the email to verify my email address.
- Check your email address was entered correctly without any typos
- Check your spam and trash folders to be sure the email was received
- Make sure you do not have another Sezzle account
- Wait a few minutes (5-10 minutes) to receive the verification email
I received the email to verify my email address, but the code is not working
- If multiple verification emails were sent, please enter the code from the most recent email
- Make sure you are entering the code exactly as it appears on your email
I already have an account with Sezzle, do I need to verify my email address?
Yes, we recommend verifying your email address to ensure your account's security. You can do this through the following:
1. Log into your Sezzle dashboard
2. Navigate to "Account"
3. Click on "Personal Information"
4. Under "Email" there will be an option to resend the email verification code
5. Check your email inbox for the verification email