Our system decides which options are available for each individual shopper to pay for an order based on a variety of factors including but not limited to past history, item type, and order value. We do not have a way to manually adjust this.
Why can't I choose to Pay-in-4?
Sezzle is committed to financially empowering shoppers by supporting responsible spending. Therefore, our system does not approve 100% of orders. At checkout, you might not see the pay-in-4 option available for the following scenarios:
- You are attempting a purchase over your current spending power. See How do I know my Sezzle limit?
- The order is below the minimum order amount at the merchant. See Is there a minimum to use Sezzle?
- You’ve reached the maximum number of open orders with the merchant or with Sezzle
- You have a current rescheduled payment
Other checkout options that allow you to build positive payment history with Sezzle are:
- Pay-in-2 - 50% down at the time of purchase and the remaining 50% two weeks later
- Pay-in-Full - Earn up to 2% back in Sezzle Spend at eligible merchants
If would prefer to pay-in-4 or you're still having trouble with checkout, see common decline reasons here and how to solve them.
To learn more about why your Virtual Card order was charged in full, click here.