If you filed a dispute and received an email stating it was denied, we cannot pursue it with the information provided. Below are a few reasons why a dispute might be denied:
- There is no evidence of the merchant incorrectly fulfilling your order or not sending it.
- The issue or item isn’t disputable. For example, disputing a gift card, Anywhere order, or wanting to adjust a payment date.
- A full or partial refund has been issued on the disputed order or item.
- A dispute was filed while the merchant was still within their posted turnaround time, so they have not yet breached their policies.
- A dispute was requested 180+ days after the order was placed. Per Sezzle's user agreement, we cannot pursue disputes after this timeframe.
The email explaining why your dispute was denied contains the steps we recommend you take to resolve the issue.
For a more in-depth explanation of what issues are disputable, see How do disputes work?