The Approval Assist feature is in testing and we do not have a way to guarantee availability for all shoppers at this time. Must be eligible for Sezzle Virtual Card. What is the Sezzle Virtual Card and how do I sign up?
Approval Assist ensures your Sezzle Virtual Card transactions are covered in situations where Sezzle is unable to approve your order for a pay-in-4 payment plan. With Approval Assist enabled, Sezzle will automatically charge your Virtual Card the full order amount and you can earn up to 2% back in Sezzle Spend.*
What are the benefits?
- Earn up to 2% back in Sezzle Spend on approved pay-in-full orders
- Build Sezzle spending history
- Seamless Virtual Card checkout - every time**
What scenarios trigger Approval Assist?
Once enabled, the following scenarios will trigger Approval Assist and result in a pay in full transaction:
- You are attempting a purchase over your current spending power
- The order is below the minimum order amount at the merchant
- You’ve reached the maximum number of open orders with the merchant or with Sezzle
- You have a current rescheduled payment
How do I set up Approval Assist?
From the Sezzle app, go to Virtual Card, select ‘Card Settings’ and click Approval Assist to learn more or complete set up.
My order was paid-in-full by mistake or because of Approval Assist, can I get a refund or revert to the 6-payment plan?
Once an order is placed, there is no way to change payment plans, cancel, or refund the purchase without going through the merchant.
Pay in Full Acknowledgment
If Sezzle cannot approve your virtual card order for a pay-in-4 payment plan, you will be charged the full amount of the order. You can opt out of Approval Assist at any time from the Virtual Card tab in the Sezzle app.
*Amount of Sezzle Spend earned will vary by merchant.
**Other order declines may still apply. See Virtual card declines and how to avoid them, or Other decline scenarios for more information.